2015-10-05

¡Ya era hora! (It's about time!)

Pastor y su perro pastor con un rebaño de ovejas (Montealegre, Valladolid, viernes 4 septiembre 2015)
Va por abajo para leer el post en español.
On August 24 I started a 2-week Spanish course in Valladolid. I promised myself (and others) to make regular posts during my stay. Result: during my stay: total silence. And for a month I stayed silent, first recuperating from 2 heavy weeks, then getting caught up in several new Spanish courses I’m taking. But no more: I have resurrected! :-) From now on I solemnly pledge to make at least one post a week, with hopefully some useful or interesting information for all. If I have enough time I will also attempt to make posts in Spanish.
To all my classmates in Valladolid: I have put my course notes in order. If you are interested in consulting them you can view them online. (Please note that you don’t have to register on Dropbox to be able to view the document.)
Have a nice week!
Dusanima

El 24 de agosto comencé un curso de español de 2 semanas en Valladolid. Me prometé (como lo prometé a otros) hacer posts regularmente durante mi estancia en España. Con resultado parvo: durante mi estancia: el silencio total. Y seguí siendo silenciosa un mes entero. Primero estuve recuperanda de dos semanas bastante duras, después embrollada en dos nuevas cursos de español. ¡Pero ya basta! Resucité. J Desde ahora prometo solemnemente hacer por lo menos un post por semana. Espero que selos gusta.
A todos mis compañeros de clase de Valladolid. He puesto en orden mis apuntes. Si te interesas puedes consultarlos online. Se nota que no tienes que ser registrado en Dropbox para consultar el documento.
íQue paséis una buena semana!
Dusanima

No comments:

Post a Comment